· Reservations must be made by calling your travel agent or through Golf Holidays/West. A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a reservation. Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure. Any reservation made within 45 days prior requires full payment upon confirmation.
· Car rentals are based on a 24-hour period. Drivers must be a minimum of 25 years old and have a valid drivers license and credit card.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
· Cards honored: Visa/MasterCard/American Express
· Your authorization to use your credit card for deposit, final payment and/or damage deposit, indicates your compliance with our booking terms and conditions, whether or not you have signed the appropriate draft. Verbal authorization for use of your credit card confirms your reservation. The travel counsellor must get a letter of confirmation signed by the cardholder authorizing the use of his/her credit card without signature, (a copy of this document must be kept on file with the travel agent in the event of charges dispute). In the event that a cardholder refuses to honor a charge due to the absence of signature, the travel agent will be held responsible for the payment of the reservation.
· Cancellation or land packages made up to 45 days prior to departure - deposit paid.
· Cancellation made 44-15 days prior to departure - 50% of package price.
· Cancellation made with 14 days of departure - 100% of package price.
· All cancellations must be received in writing after initial notification by phone.
· No refunds will be issued for unused portions.
· Note: Additional penalties may apply for certain specialty packages.
· Air Portion if applicable: Tickets are issued at time of payment and any cancellation will result in penalties based on the applicable fare rules. Most airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
· Prices and itineraries are correct at the time of printing but are subject to change due to items beyond our control.
· An additional fee may be charged for late booking and/or changes made after the deposit has been made.
· Travel insurance is highly recommended. Please inquire.
· We reserve the right to modify the package by substituting services with a comparable product.
· Surcharges may apply at holiday periods and/or special events. Minimum stay requirements may also be applied.
· All golf courses require proper golf attire such as collared shirts, shorts of a certain length, no denim etc.
· At the discretion of the golf courses only, if weather conditions dictate, course closure refunds may apply. No refund will be provided for unused golf at the golfers discretion.
· Unless otherwise stated, the room category is run of the house.
· Gas, tax, airport fee and insurance on car rental are not included in the package price and must be paid locally to the car rental company. Some rental locations may also impose local fees, which are also the responsibility of the client.
· Car rental prices are based on a 24-hour clock. Additional days may be required depending on pick up and drop off times.
· West Golf Holidays Ltd. Hereinafter referred to as Golf Holidays/West will endeavor to satisfy clients requirements, nevertheless, we must reserve the right at any time to withdraw any application or to cancel any bookings made by the client in which event, no liability whatsoever, in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal shall fall upon Golf Holidays/West save only that there shall be refunded to the client the monies already paid by him in respect of the booking so cancelled or application so withdrawn. Golf Holidays/West issue all tickets and book all transport arrangements and hotel and golf course accommodations as agents only upon the express condition that they should not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of a defect in any vehicle or through acts or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger, or in carrying out the arrangements on the holiday(s) or otherwise in connection therewith,
or of any hotel or golf course proprietor or servant. Air transportation is booked subject to the terms and conditions of the carrier's standard ticket.
· Golf Holidays/West does not accept responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to the delay or changes in air, rail, sea or other services, quarantine sickness, strikes, war, weather or other causes. Such losses will have to be borne by the passenger. Transportation companies whose services are featured in the tours are not to be held responsible for any act, omissions, or event during the time passengers are not on board their conveyance.
· The passage contract in use by these companies when issued shall constitute the sole contract between companies and passengers. Golf Holidays/West or agent can assume no responsibility for lost tickets or coupons.